Be a part of a young, fun, exciting and rapidly growing team, come and join us in exploring the digital world.
What will you get?
Just let us know what you would like to learn either online courses or training.
We have fully access for you.
If you love eatting, 1stCraft is the place for you.
Monthly Shabu, Buffet, Pizza, let us know what you would like to eat.
“Sharing is caring”, we trust in the power of knowledge sharing.
Knowledge is our company asset that pushes us forward.
- Errand Leave: 5 days
- Vacation Leave: 12 days
- Sick Leave: 30 days
- Birthday Leave: 1 day
Long-term relationship is what we are looking for. We commit to achieve the product goal while maximizing revenue.
Plenty of spaces for you to work in our common area.
Let’s grab a snack and coffee.
Society provides to individuals and households to ensure access to health care and to guarantee income security.
- ROV and others
- Ergonomic chair
- Additional monitors
- Professional space
Learning & Growing
SMART & PROFESSIONAL
Provides consulting on technological solutions including ERP, web application and other services to your client.
Develop tech solution that perfectly fits with your product either for integration or building a new one. We can make it better. Let’s talk !
Provides hands-on services in our solutions included ERP, Website, Application, Digital Marketing, CRM & Automation, and etc.
Select the right job
Project managers are responsible for planning and overseeing projects to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion and within budget. Project managers plan and designate project resources, prepare budgets, monitor progress, and keep stakeholders informed the entire way.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to, the following:
- Creating long- and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones, adhering to deadlines and allocating resources
- Delegating tasks on the project to employees best positioned to complete them
- Identifying and managing potential risks and liabilities of multiple projects
- Assisting in the definition of project scope and goals
- Making effective decisions when presented with multiple options for how to progress with the project
- Serving as a point of contact for teams when multiple units are assigned to the same project to ensure team actions remain in synergy
- Communicating with executives or the board to keep the project aligned with their goals
- Performing quality control on the project throughout development to maintain the standards expected
- Adjusting schedules and targets on the project as needed
- Motivating people involved in the project to complete tasks on time
Qualifications and Traits:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, communication arts or related field
- At least 0-2 years of working experience as project manager, account executive or in similar position preferably in the B2B business
- Must have a strong track record of evaluating, analyzing, implementing, leading, and monitoring effective and efficient processes to proactively improve center efficiency and staff performance.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects and effectively manage different timelines
- Experience in managing remote teams is an advantage
- Experience in managing multi-channels; phone, email and live chat is an advantage
- Good in Microsoft products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Docs, Google Sheet, Keynote and etc.
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good in English is preferred communication skills (verbal & written)
Talk to us!
Let's grow our team together